Monday, June 9, 2008

Long TIme No Post!

Gosh, it has been a while! After my long string of exhibits, I am now working on new work that I am very excited about. A new series titled "Womb Service" (only 2 in the "series" thus far) for a gallery in July and also more odd vessels and things! I am seeking local sources for a new body of work that I intend to be the "100 mile craft". It is not without challenges, but I have my wheels spinning. A contemporary juried show ahead as well as teaching the end of the month an "explorations" workshop and a nuno workshop in September here in Odessa, Ontario. Just a note that I do travel and teach . I have a daily rate/travel/accommodation arrangement that if you have a group is quite affordable! Bye for now!

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus