Sunday, March 22, 2009

10 different directions!

Lots going on! I have made a submission to a juried exhibition in Korea that will then travel (This is a biggie and I'm not sure of my chances!) I have submitted my newest piece titled '"Adaptations", which I love...as I most of the time feel about the most recent piece. My Dad has made the hanging device (he turns 71 today...Happy Birthday, Dad!). He has actually made 3, so I have 2 more in my head ready to roll! I have sent my information to a fine contemporary craft gallery in Ottawa. I have sent proposals to the Union Gallery for a solo exhibition and have another I should write today and get out for a small gallery space in Ottawa that would be great for my work. I also have the local juried arts salon, which I always enter. Those things as well as planning for Mass. in a few weeks. I am really getting the itch to hit the road. I was looking at my pictures from Holland last night and want to go back so much! I loved being there. Well, Tuscany is next year and I just hope the dates do not conflict with a workshop I have booked with a guest artist coming here!

1 comment:

Ginga Squid said...

Wow - I love 'Adaptations' the colours are gorgeous. Fingers crossed for you!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus