Friday, May 15, 2009

Masterworks East

The lecture and opening went well yesterday. Not a lot of people, but a nice group of interesting folks. I had a nice visit with Emma Quinn and Sara Washbush from the OCC (Ontario Crafts Council) as well as a few other people with work in the exhibition. There are some other deadlines coming up for entries, so today I am going through my "call for entry file" to see what I need to work on in the studio. I will also add a couple that Emma let me know about last night. I have also been asked to be an assessor/juror for the Ontario Arts Council and doing that today is the first priority. I had to get some teaching out of the way before I could focus on it, but now I am ready! The least I can do after being a grant recipient myself. Next week I have a 2 day figures workshop for the Canadian Embroiderers Association. The have my class full to the brim, and I am going to be run off my feet. I will. of course, give 100% and love every minute of teaching while I am theres, but I will be glad when I can check this one off the list as "done" and look ahead to time in the studio getting work ready for shows before I need to plan for my June/July teaching!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus