Friday, May 29, 2009

Much Needed Time

I have spent the last couple of days in the studio and have been working on some pieces that are felted around some pottery made by my friend, Jane Thelwell. They are to be displayed in a group (of 3 or 4) and may go to Colorado for a September show I will have work in. I have not decided yet. I will also be photographing a couple of pieces to enter in some juried shows. I will have that all orgainized this weekend. I love weekends...days at home...no driving and no lunches to make. Just long days in pajamas and drinking coffee and working in the studio. That is the plan! I will keep you posted. My oldest son arrives home this evening after 3 days in Quebec City on a field trip so I expect he will be catching up on his sleep. Something tells me that they did not sleep much!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus