Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today's Plan

I have decided which pieces I am entering in an exhibition in Korea, so will take some time out from felting to take some more photographs of the one piece I just got back from a show. I can then get back to my "specimen" series as well as another set of three from my Adaptations series for another entry or for Colorado. I decided a while back that when I need to produce work for several venues, I just need to "make" and decide where they are going later. This allows me to be create without limitations. Well, my oldest is sleeping in after returning from a 3 day field trip the other 2 are playing quietly, the coffee is ready...studio time in my pj's.
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Ginga Squid said...

OMG - I'm loving those specimens in the photo above! I so want to come and take a class with you someday.
Maybe you should write a book with all the spare time you have?!!!!!!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus