Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More studio time soon!


I did manage to do some work on the piece that I am sending to Colorado, but life has intervened. My mother-in-law has been unwell, but is thankfully doing better. I have been checking in with her which takes time. She is a beautiful person and I gladly do so! My oldest son has also just graduated from grade 8, so we had all that excitement. He received the top academic award for the highest GPA. He has worked very hard. Last day of school tomorrow and I just found out this morning that I need to "help" the little one make a pioneer doll for his reading buddy! I welcome the excuse to sit and stitch this evening. I relish the thought of getting in the studio and getting my hands wet. I have one more rope to make for the piece (about 3 hours of work) and then I can felt all the pieces together. I have lots of other ideas in the cue and follow up to do on the proposals I have sent out! I am also planning to find a willing person with a sewing machine to sew me a wonderful apron pattern I found on-line. I hope it can be made with the oil cloth I bought so I can wear it when I felt! Not sure why the image is sideways, but you get the picture!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love your beautiful work of art!
Kind regaerds, Claudia

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus