Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Piece


Well, today I was able to spend some much needed time in the studio and finished felting my latest pod/adaptations piece. I image shows them felted and rinsed and ready to go in my spinner so they can hang to completely dry. They are now shaped and hanging and I will post the image here when I do the final photographs. They don't look to exciting now, but wait for the reveal! This piece will go to Colorado with a set of 3 green pods and the 3 "specimens" on clay. I am happy with the piece, but always look at them and want to change something! That means I will just be making more! My friend Jane (Anglin Bay Pottery) will be making me more clay pieces that I am very excited about. I know she is busy, but I hope I will get them soon! I have family plans tomorrow, but will be going through my sketch book tonight to see what is next in line to be created. I sense some tossing and turning in the wee hours...

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus