Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's New

Ghost Tree (detail)...


Once Upon a Pine (detail)....

Kyle the Plumber and my new sinks!
Now, of course, I am down to the wire for my show making last minute pieces to hang. So, it makes complete sense that now I have my studio tied up getting sinks put in. Not normally a big deal, but my studio being in the basement means pumps and pipes and vents and other plumbing related thingys, to use a technical term. I have a student on the weekend and another next week and it will be nice to be all set up although I would prefer a little more room to move around the table. That will happen when my store is sold...knocking on wood for end of June.
I know I am a thrill a minute tonight, but it's just been one of those days...too much to do and it is all waiting for me!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh these pieces are beautiful...will they be travelling to Belleville in March?

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

YES!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus