Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Things that come up...




This is an example of things that throw a monkey wrench in my day.


I am in the studio trying to work on some pieces to take to Montreal and come up to check my email quick (I am obsessive, although I try not to be). I have a message from the gallery asking what date to put on my images for the press release for my installation coming up. Well, given the new piece is of pink dresses rather than a blue dress, I figured (although a part of me wanted to not worry about it- "lazy girl") I had better send some new images. This of course takes time. I sent some and she wanted a different view, so back to shooting. Not sure if the above image will do, but it is now afternoon, and I still have done very little in the studio and now wonder if I have the steam...

3 comments:

Ginny Huber said...

Yes, there are so many Paln B projects that get in the way of Plan A in a day! Sigh! Your gorgeous dress looks wonderful in those pix, so hope they work for the gallery!

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

Yes, and then had a call from the school. Sick child. Always the way!

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! My mom, Krista, owns the green version of that dress. You work is amazing!

(:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus