Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Filling Fast

I have a couple of local workshops scheduled after not teaching much locally for a couple of years and they are filling fast. They are:

Vessels- September 26 in Odessa, Ontario- this is a 3d resist class where you will learn how to make a vessel shape on a resist, add surface design and a few tricks. $80 + $20 materials + $13 HST = $113

Bags- October 16 & 17- an intermediate/advanced felting class (if you are a new felter, you could take the vessels class first to warm up-the expectation that I do not need to explain how to layout wool and the why wool felts stuff). If you are not sure regarding your skill, just give me a call and we can chat. Once again, a 3d resist class. You will learn how to make a variety of handles, including incorporated with the bag, many surface design options and 3d elements. These techniques can be used in many ways. $150 + $30 materials + $23.40 HST= $203.40

Payment must be received to register along with email address that I can send equipment info to. Email me if you are sending a cheque so I can add you to my list! Mail to Box #449 Shane Street, Odessa, Ontario K0H2H0

Also I am teaching in the Waterloo area at the Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery on October 9th, Wet Felting Basics. Please contact the Ontario Crafts Council for registration.


Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Sigita J. D. / Sija said...

Hello, your art is great and blog is one of my favourites. I was nominated for Kreative Blogger and had to nominate some of my favourite blogs for Kreative Blogger too (more details are on my blog). I nominated you. Hope you don’t mind it :) I’m glad to find such inspiring creators as you :)
Sija Felt

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus