Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nice New Bag

Pretty new bag

detail


drying


laying on top of the resist. See the shrinkage?! I am thinking about 40%



Layout!

I made this nice bag yesterday. I had bought some corriedale/romney from a student in Sasatchewan, and thought it wold be nice for a soft bag. This is the result. It is a nice size at about 12 x 20. I think I will ned to add a zipper for the top if I plan on sending this to the Ontario Crafts Council. Not sure what today holds, but you know I will keep you posted!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't stop looking at this one. The colors and texture are hypnotic. I love all your work! Thanks again for posting it.

Trudis said...

I also admire your work and I'm always very pleased when I see a new post of you. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Andrea Bustelo said...

Hermoso trabajo, como siempre.

Annita said...

What did you do to make the ovals?

Anonymous said...

The pattern on that bag is amazing! I also really love the colours! So vibrant :D

Also, I love your website!

Very nice work :D

(:

AMALANA FELT - ARGENTINA said...

Lindisima... me gusta la combinacion de los colores!!!!

Ginny Huber said...

Lovely colors and I also love your process pictures...

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus