Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interview

(OMG, this image makes me cringe...so glad that kind of interview is not part of my life!)
I recently completed and interview for an on-line blog that you can see here: Blethering Crafts
Of course, there was lots more I now wish I had said and a couple of errors, but that is always the way. At least she asked some interesting questions. I have another magazine interview coming and so far they have asked about my farm...which I do not have, nor have interest in having. Hope she will be asking more questions. Anyway....studio day today as I have realized this morning that I have a deadline very close! have a great day!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

1 comment:

Puddles of Hope said...

Andrea, I saw the link in the feltmakers list and I just loved this article. I often feel disorganized with my time but seeing how you worded it that it just takes time was wonderful. Your work is very inspiring.
Anna Katherine

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus