Sunday, January 15, 2012

Denial

Winter?! Whaaaat??
I had been duped the last couple of months into believing I might possibly not have to dress in schlumpy clothes, shuffle about in rigid winter boots or see my own breath, but alas, it has happened. I would like nothing better than to be able to hide under the covers and hibernate. However, I must go purchase boots for children who curiously do not share my "distaste" for frozen pant cuffs, snow falling down the back of the neck or clear rivulets running from ones nose. When the children were smaller, I tried to embrace the season. I really tried and found as soon as they were old enough to be out there by themselves, I was so happy to just stay in and make hot chocolate for them instead!

I hope the trip will be quick and painless and I can get home quick to my cozy studio and my wool! May this winter be brief!

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

wollkisterl said...

Oh god, so much snow! So a poor house!
lg Elke

Renata Felt said...

So much snow!!! It is beautiful winter picture

Andrea Graham-Artist said...

I think it may be a photo shopped image, but amusing nevertheless!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus