Saturday, January 14, 2012

what's up...

Detail of finished piece...
Another detail....
working on layout...
first look this a.m. (about 24 x 36, I am guessing)

Yesterday I felted an abstract piece I have been working on for a show titled "I AM WATER".
This is a group invitational with some well known local artists to bring awareness to issues surrounding our water. It will be a month long event with lectures, literary readings and music...and, of course, visual art. The show will take place in the early Spring and this is my "getting my feet wet" (yes, bad pun) piece. Not sure what will evolve, if I will even submit this piece, but I am just playing. I have some ideas for some 3D pieces based on the theme...you know I love 3d. As I write I am having some ideas that I look forward to exploring!

I have 2 students joining me today by webcam from the far, far north for a brief time and a student from Argentina next week, so I will fit all in between! I do look forward to keeping you posted!!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

4 comments:

Kathrin said...

A really beautiful piece! Great colours! I like the small glimpse "into the water".

xxx
Kathrin

Csíki mama said...

Nagyon szeretem! Játékos csodaszép..

Katie said...

So beautiful!

Sophia said...

Wow!!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus