Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Late Start...

Yes, Coffee makes my hair blow sideways while I fall asleep
It is a lazy, hazy summer Sunday, for sure. I began my day with some coffee and putting some finishing touches on a new pod. I napped (with a tiny bit of guilt). I am now drinking a bit more coffee and will be heading to the studio to tidy up and, if the mood strikes, begin some scarves or maybe something else! I have finished 3 pods since the tribe, but they are "individuals". They will likely all get mates and end up in new little collections.

...a bit of news: I have been named/designated/voted by followers of Fiber Art Now Magazine as an influential person in contemporary fibre art! I may have shared this with you already, but here is the link to the interview. If you follow my blog, my responses may be predictable, but I hope you will give it a read and ask me any questions you have. There are also some other interviews that I really enjoyed. Enjoy, friends

 You can subscribe to the magazine here

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

flying fish said...

Wearing a hat while I drink coffee and read my favorite felt blog...it keeps my hair from doing that crazy sideways thing!

Congratulations on having the ghost trees exhibited, I wish I could travel to see them! Even better would be to take a class from you, thanks for the inspiration your blog provides.

Unknown said...

The very core and essence of a company is to be viewed by all customers as the first and only choice. The easiest way to achieve that goal is to ensure that every customer experience results in a very satisfied loyal, frequent user customer who recommends your business to their friends and neighbors. It’s no secret that there’s a huge buzz for our Toppers brand pizza in Ontario, and we’re not shy about the fact that we’re now offering franchise opportunities there,either. Specifically, we’re initially targeting the Toronto and Ottawa markets – since there are way too many colleges and universities there to count – and guess who eats a lot of our product? Oh yeah – college and university students. Lots of them. business for sale in Ontario

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus