Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today...

Oi, my feet hurt. I made the below scarves today as well as a bag, which is in it's final stages, so will post image tomorrow. 12 hours on my feet...time to sit and read, even though all the troops are fast asleep! The OCC guild shop in Toronto needs more work and I have lots of other art commitments, so am going to knock some good felt out and get it out the door!

felted and ready to full...

2 fulled, one to go

three done...really happy :o)

done...laying flat

on my favorite model.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

3 comments:

Threadpainter said...

Gorgeous scarves ,,, I admire your energy !

Norma from Misty Haven Alpacas said...

Love the scarves! so colourful!

Honey from the Bee said...

Oh my those are incredible!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus