Sunday, October 27, 2013

Check List


I have had a very productive day in the studio today. I had several pieces assembled and ready to felt that complete 2 small series',  so I had a lot to show in what felt like a short time. I have begun making a list of work I will deliver to the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum in December for the show in Jan. and I know the time will go fast! I depart for Prato, Italy where I have a solo show and teaching in a short week and with last minute details. I will spend the week making a couple more samples for my students and going over the materials lists again to make sure everyone will come prepared (me, especially). I may photograph some work and if I do will post them, but if not the week will be spent preparing and deciding what to pack! I'll keep you posted!
Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

No comments:

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus