Sunday, April 6, 2014

What's Up?


I had hoped days ago to spend some time in the studio but have been sidetracked by life, as often happens. I have had computer business to catch up on and gallery correspondence, still in progress. As a one-person show I have to juggle it all, as many of you do also. I leave town again soon to head to Portland, Oregon where I will be demonstrating and lecturing. I am looking forward to seeing the city. I hear it is a pretty cool place! Today I will finish up my gallery correspondence, make a "To Do" list to complete before I leave for Portland and, if I am lucky, will unpack my suitcase from Yellowknife! I will keep you posted.

Visit my site www.andrea-graham.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Melinda Tai said...

Spectular!

time to relax

time to relax
Liberatio Captivus